When Narayani was asked to pose with GauravMarch 20th, 2009 - 11:48 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
This is quite interesting guys, especially when two ex-lovers are asked to pose with each other. To make things worse, one of them is already posing with his current chick. By now you people must have already made a guess whom we are hinting at. Yes, they are none other than the much talked about celebrity in the tinsel town. They are Gaurav Chopra and his ex Narayani Shastri.
It doesn’t happen quite often when Narayani and Gaurav are present together at the same event. The couples have made it a point not to be present in an event together post their break-up. But at the launch party of “real’ channel in Marriot, we caught both Gaurav and Narayani together. No, they weren’t together, for Gaurav was there with his present chick, Mouni Roy, who was certainly looking amazingly gorgeous in a red gown.
Gaurav and Mouni were seen all the time hanging out together while Narayani on the other hand mingled well with Shweta Savle. Now, when the photographers asked Narayani to pose with Gaurav, she simply refused and so did Gaurav. We wonder what must be going on Mouni’s mind that time.
Although when the photographers asked Narayani and Mouni to pose, they did that, but half willingly which can be clearly seen on their faces; nor did they mingle or spoke much.
We wonder what must be going on poor Mouni’s mind. Moreover what must be going on Narayani’s mind? Obviously it is very difficult to see your ex falling in arms of someone else. Guess, this is life for the celebs in tinsel town. -Sampurn Media
- I've been single for long: Gaurav Chopraa - Aug 21, 2012
- Three couples who were the limelight at the 'Real' channel launch party - Mar 20, 2009
- All's right between Mouni and Gaurav - Oct 22, 2009
- Gemini Ganesan - A starry life that spilled out of screen - Feb 12, 2011
- We are not thinking about marriage- Gaurav and Mouni - Aug 14, 2009
- Stars shine down at Wolverine premiere - Jun 18, 2009
- 'Real' channel launch party- A 'real' grand affair - Mar 20, 2009
- Strange cults are back in the news (The Funny Side) - Jul 13, 2012
- "Christmas Cupid" Failed To Leave A Mark - Dec 13, 2010
- When in Goa temples, keep off beachwear - Jun 07, 2011
- Jeremy Piven Defends Miley Cyrus - Jan 29, 2011
- Big B becomes Rana's Hindi tutor! (Movie Snippets) - May 07, 2012
- Queers, self-help, Delhi on book shelf (IANS Books This Week) - Nov 17, 2011
- Warne's relationship with Hurley doesn't affect me, says ex-wife - Feb 21, 2011
- Beachwear violates temple sanctity, say Goa shrines (Lead) - Jun 07, 2011