When Miranda Kerr ditched Orlando BloomJanuary 17th, 2009 - 2:44 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 17 (ANI): Miranda Kerr ditched Orlando Bloom at a recent night out by leaving her beau all alone for a good half-an-hour.
The 25-year-old Victorias Secrets pin-up went to the ladies rest room and kept Bloom waiting for her for a long time.
The duo along with six other friends hit the Hollywood hotspot Katsuya on January 14, reports Fox News.
According to reports, the lovey-dovey couple played flirty footsies over sushi before Bloom was left alone when the supermodel made a trip to the ladies restroom alone.
And the lady joined the Pirates Of The Caribbean star after almost thirty minutes. (ANI)
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Become Proud Parents Of Baby Boy - Jan 09, 2011
- Orlando will be a great dad, says Miranda Kerr - Jul 12, 2010
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom engaged - Jun 22, 2010
- How Orlando Bloom impressed Miranda Kerr's parents - Jul 26, 2010
- No trouble in marriage: Miranda Kerr - Jul 25, 2012
- Bloom to juggle family life with career - Aug 23, 2010
- Orlando-Miranda love letters framed - Nov 03, 2011
- Supermodel Miranda Kerr Is Pregnant - Aug 20, 2010
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom anticipating their 1st baby's birth - Dec 28, 2010
- Bikini-clad Miranda Kerr shows off flawless post-baby bod - Apr 19, 2011
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr to wed in Los Angeles? - Jun 27, 2010
- Orlando Bloom, The Prospective Father, Is Really Excited - Aug 21, 2010
- 'Johnny Depp won't be Orlando Bloom's best man' - Jun 23, 2010
- Miranda Kerr And Orlando Bloom Are Engaged To Be Married - Jun 22, 2010
- Dad-to-be Orlando Bloom 'really excited' - Aug 21, 2010
Tags: caribbean star, footsies, fox news, half an hour, hollywood, hotspot, katsuya, long time, lovey dovey, miranda kerr, orlando bloom, pirates of the caribbean, rest room, restroom, supermodel, sushi, victorias secrets