When Lovato met McCartneyApril 11th, 2012 - 5:44 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 11 (IANS) Singer-actress Demi Lovato says she almost had an accident with Paul McCartney at a parking lot.
Lovato tweeted about her experience saying she couldn’t believe that she bumped into the Beatle legend, reports aceshowbiz.com.
“So…. today I was pulling into a parking space that some guys were standing in the middle of, and almost hit them,” she said.
“When one of the guys turned around…. it was a BEATLE…….. Yes, YOU HEARD ME…. Sir Paul McCartney!!! He was so sweet!! Can’t believe I met him today.. WOW! I can’t believe I almost ran over a Beatle…!”
- Lovato thanks fans for supporting her in darkest time - Mar 08, 2011
- McCartney to sing at Willaim's wedding? - Jan 06, 2011
- Susan Boyle wants a duet with Paul McCartney - Nov 27, 2010
- Lovato excited to return to work after rehab stint - Mar 23, 2011
- Ono credits McCartney for saving her marriage - Oct 10, 2010
- Macca, Oprah Winfrey hailed at Kennedy Center Honors - Dec 06, 2010
- Macca croons 'When I'm Sixty-Four' to Bill Clinton on 64th birthday - Aug 23, 2010
- Yoko Ono credits Macca with saving her marriage to John Lennon - Oct 11, 2010
- Demi Lovato splits from boyfriend? - Jan 12, 2012
- McCartney to wed again - Oct 09, 2011
- Lovato on Twitter break - Jan 24, 2012
- Sir Paul McCartney likes to mingle with fans on public transport - Dec 12, 2010
- Paul McCartney designs Emma Stone's tattoo - Oct 19, 2010
- Stella McCartney gives birth to a girl - Nov 30, 2010
- McCartney asked to apologise for Bush joke - Jun 06, 2010