When Liz Taylor didn’t return Donatella’s ringJune 4th, 2012 - 7:40 am ICT by IANS
London, June 4 (IANS) Dame Elizabeth Taylor, who died last year, once reportedly asked Italian designer Donatella Versace if she could try on a ring she was wearing, but then never gave it back to her.
The late actress, also known as Liz Taylor, was knonw for her love of fine jewellery.
“My brother collected vintage jewellery and I was wearing a ring that he’d given me - Elizabeth said in this extraordinary breathy voice, ‘Darling I love your ring, may I try it?’ And she didn’t give it back! She put it on and breathed, ‘Oh darling thank you, you didn’t have to do that!’ But I hadn’t,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Donatella as saying.
- Only Versace for me, says Gaga - Jun 10, 2011
- LiLo 'treasures' Elizabeth Taylor's ring - Feb 25, 2012
- Donatella Versace loves Lady Gaga - Nov 09, 2011
- Liz Taylor wrote 'goodbye' love letter to 'loyal' ex-hubby Fortensky - Mar 28, 2011
- Kane praises Donatella Versace - Nov 12, 2011
- Battle over Liz Taylor memoirs begins just days after her death - Mar 25, 2011
- No wedding ring in gym: Kim Kardashian - Sep 27, 2011
- Cole wants to inspire underprivileged teens - Jul 13, 2012
- Does Donatella sleep in freezer to look young? - Jul 01, 2012
- Mcgregor wants a break for family time - Jan 23, 2012
- Beckham to buy Taylor's jewellery for Victoria - Sep 20, 2011
- Actress Kajal Aggarwal makes ramp debut - Aug 02, 2011
- Wedding just happened: Reid - Aug 28, 2011
- Farrell found 'Total Recall' preparation boring - Sep 09, 2012
- Rest in peace Elizabeth Taylor, Bollywood celebs tweet - Mar 24, 2011