When Knightley threatened to kill co-starOctober 27th, 2011 - 3:55 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 27 (IANS) Actress Keira Knightley warned her co-star, Michael Fassbender, not to touch her during a kinky spanking scene in the film ?Dangerous Method?, or else she would kill him.
The beauty plays a Russian woman with severe psychological issues who comes between famed psychiatrists Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud, in the film.
She admits that she had almost turned down the role because of a scene where her character, Sabine, is violently spanked.
So, she warned Fassbender she would take revenge if one of the fake slaps actually struck her, reports dailystar.co.uk.
?I actually said to him before we shot the spanking scenes, ‘If you touch me I will kill you’ and he did remind me that I was tied to a bed at the time and really I shouldn’t be making any threats,? said Knightley.
- Knightley wants to avoid big movie roles - Jul 27, 2012
- Knightley replaces Johansson in song film - May 18, 2012
- Knightley not worried about nudity - Sep 08, 2012
- Knightley's dancing woes - Sep 07, 2012
- Saldana upset over Vartan's kissing objection - Aug 26, 2011
- Knightley wants to work with fiance - Jul 14, 2012
- Knightley brushing up culinary skills - Jun 24, 2012
- Mulligan is brilliant at crying: Knightley - Jan 31, 2011
- Moore to be honoured at Rome film festival - Oct 08, 2010
- Cruz to reunite with husband for thriller - Apr 22, 2012
- Knightley receives cooking lessons from mom - Jun 24, 2012
- Keira Knightley can deal with stage fright - Aug 04, 2012
- Stewart injured in 'Twilight' sequel shoot - May 07, 2012
- Not ready for pregnancy: Knightley - Sep 07, 2012
- Hudgens hates shooting underwater - Feb 14, 2012