When Katie Price danced with moustacheFebruary 21st, 2011 - 7:46 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 21 (IANS) Glamour model Katie Price showed another side of her as she danced on the live episode of “Let’s Dance” for Comic Relief and sported fake body hair and a moustache. The 32-year-old dressed up in a PVC outfit, black bouffant wig, stockings and fake body hair and a moustache to recreate Freddie Mercury’s iconic performance in the video for Queen’s hit “I Want To Break Free”, reports dailymail.co.uk.
As she performed the hilarious routine with male dancers taking on the Brian May and Roger Taylor roles, she was watched in the audience by her son Junior and daughter Princess.
After her dance, judge Graham Norton said: “I love you Katie Price that was just fearless. Now you can safely say you are as good at dancing as everything else you do young lady!”
While Katie was showing off her moves her estranged husband Alex Reid was enjoying a night out on the town in London.
The cage-fighter, who is said to be asking for six million pounds as part of their divorce was spotted wandering the streets of Soho at 3.30 a.m. and was getting some unwanted attention from a transvestite
Price, who is worth an estimated 40 million pounds is said to be offering Reid 700,000 pounds to get out of her life.
- Katie Price turns into 'Freddie Mercury' for Comic Relief - Feb 20, 2011
- Katie Price dresses as Freddie Mercury for Comic Relief dance - Feb 21, 2011
- Price's hair ruined with 11,000-pound treatment - May 23, 2011
- Katie Price smitten by new man - Mar 14, 2011
- Katie Price banned from driving - Sep 02, 2012
- Katie Price reaches agreement over split - Feb 13, 2011
- Lady Gaga reveals bald head on chat show - Jun 19, 2011
- Katie Price buys specially-designed car - Jul 04, 2011
- Katy Perry has suitcase full of wigs - Apr 15, 2012
- Perry to don Mercury look for charity - Sep 01, 2011
- I wanted to kill myself : Alex Reid - Mar 28, 2011
- Peter Andre upset with daughter's straightened hair - Feb 02, 2011
- Katie Price wants to team up with Kim Kardashian to make it big in US - Mar 12, 2011
- Katie Price Confirms Her Marriage Is In Crisis - Jan 07, 2011
- Katie regrets marrying Alex Reid, calls him 'fame-obsessed' - Jan 16, 2011
Tags: alex reid, body hair, bouffant wig, brian may, comic relief, freddie mercury, glamour model, graham norton, husband alex, judge graham, katie price, london feb, male dancers, moustache, pvc, roger taylor, soho, stockings, unwanted attention, young lady