When Kate Beckinsale envied Bruce WillisNovember 17th, 2007 - 2:59 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Nov 17(ANI): Hollywood beauty Kate Beckinsale once envied actor Bruce Willis because he used to spend valuable time with her husband Len Wiseman on the set of Die Hard 4.0.
The 34-year-old actress begrudged her hubbys occupation because it meant that he had to stay away from home for months.
Beckinsale said that she was not impressed when Die Hard 4.0 director spent more time with his cast than her.
“When Len was directing Die Hard 4.0, I felt so lonely because he was virtually a stranger for several months. He only came home to sleep, Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
But the Pearl Harbour star said that she has found a way for the couple to make up for lost time.
“I told him he’d have to make it up to me. After he finished the film, I didn’t let him out of bed for a month!” she said. (ANI)
- Beckinsale worried about daughter's future boyfriends - Jul 23, 2012
- Beckinsale is the director at home! - Aug 05, 2012
- Beckinsale won't mind doing a nude scene - Dec 11, 2011
- Acting is exhausting: Kate Beckinsale - Aug 08, 2012
- Bruce Willis hints at fifth 'Die Hard' movie - Feb 24, 2010
- Love scenes more awkward for Colin: Beckinsale - Aug 21, 2012
- Beckinsale's dressing hassles - Dec 22, 2011
- Beckinsale dislikes portraying weak women - Jul 31, 2012
- Beckinsale wants to return to romantic comedies - Jul 09, 2012
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- Beckinsale denies starring in fourth 'Underworld' movie - Sep 09, 2009
- Kate Beckinsale says no to 'Underworld' movies for a decade - Sep 09, 2009
- Kate Beckinsale Goes Blonde - Jan 19, 2011
- Mom's remarriage upset Beckinsale - Jul 30, 2012
- Beckinsale's hairstyle dilemma - Sep 14, 2009