When Judi Dench bared backside to show tattoo made in Weinsteins honourFebruary 20th, 2009 - 2:34 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, February 20 (ANI): British actress Dame Judi Dench, 74, once decided to show her gratitude to movie mogul Harvey Weinstein by baring her backside to show off a temporary tattoo she had inked in his honour.
Dench has starred in a number of films produced by Weinstein, and even won a Best Supporting Actress Academy Award in 1999 for Shakespeare in Love.
She has also garnered four other Oscar nominations for their work together.
According to reports, it was on the day of her fifth Oscar nomination for the 2005 flick Mrs. Henderson Presents that Dench revealed a saucy piece of body art during a glitzy Hollywood luncheon.
“Judi Dench did six movies in a row with me and got five Academy Award nominations. She took me to the Four Seasons restaurant with a bunch of really famous, fun people. It was the day she got her fifth nomination, Contactmusic quoted Weinstein as saying.
“She said, ”I have a present for you”. She pulled down her pants and she had a tattoo. Its a tattoo you could wash off - ”Judi loves Harvey” - right on the rim of her butt.
“Everybody at the table was completely shocked. I think she chose it on purpose because she wanted to embarrass me and she did,” Weinstein added. (ANI)
- Judi Dench voted greatest stage star - Dec 17, 2010
- Dame Judi Dench always wanted to work with Clint Eastwood - Jan 26, 2011
- I don't compare myself with Freida: Tena Desae (With image) - May 27, 2012
- Kissing scenes scare Tena Desae - Aug 22, 2012
- Dame Judi Dench breaks her toes - Feb 17, 2011
- It's Judi Dench not Cruise for Mulligan - Sep 19, 2010
- Helen Mirren's portrayal of 'The Queen' voted best movie monarch - Jan 18, 2011
- Mirren named as favourite movie monarch: poll - Jan 19, 2011
- Olivia Wilde to star in 'Chemistry' - Aug 27, 2011
- Not interested in being a Barbie doll: Cattrall - Jul 04, 2011
- 'Three drama schools had rejected Oscar nominee Carey Mulligan' - Mar 07, 2010
- Jean Dujardin, Meryl Streep win best actors - Feb 27, 2012
- Dame Judi Dench breaks her toes on 'J. Edgar' set - Feb 17, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench receives Dorchester Outstanding Achievement Award - Jan 26, 2011
- Judi Dench receives top BFI honour - Jun 24, 2011
Tags: academy award nominations, actress dame judi, backside, best supporting actress, body art, british actress, dame judi dench, flick, fun people, harvey weinstein, honour, judi dench, luncheon, movie mogul, mrs henderson presents, oscar nomination, oscar nominations, seasons restaurant, shakespeare in love, temporary tattoo