When Gwyneth Paltrow was propositioned on Hollywood’s casting couchOctober 9th, 2010 - 1:28 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 09 (ANI): Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that when she was trying to get her first break in Hollywood an unnamed film executive propositioned her.
The Oscar-winning actress, 38, revealed that she was left stunned by the offer, which she promptly refused.
“When I was just starting out, someone suggested that we finish a meeting in the bedroom, I left. I was pretty shocked,” the Daily Mail quoted her as telling Elle magazine.
“I could see how someone who didn’t know better might worry, ‘My career will be ruined if I don’t give this guy a b*** j**!”‘ she added.
Gwyneth landed her significant film role in 1991, playing a young Wendy in the Peter Pan movie, ‘Hook’. (ANI)
- Gwyneth Paltrow stunned by sex offer - Oct 09, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow Was Also A Target Of Casting Couch! - Oct 11, 2010
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow 'afraid casting couch still exists in Hollywood' - Oct 21, 2010
- Paltrow 'to make country music singing debut' next month - Oct 21, 2010
- Tobacco battle helped Gwyneth Paltrow play alcoholic in new movie - Dec 21, 2010
- Paltrow 'lost her appetite, sleep' over awards debut - Nov 10, 2010
- Paltrow, a bad girl - Apr 10, 2011
- Paltrow fears casting couch in Hollywood - Oct 20, 2010
- 'Casting Couch' Claims Lisa Rinna - Oct 12, 2010
- Paltrow's beauty secret? Sleep - Oct 22, 2011
- Chris Martin says that being married to Gwyneth Paltrow is like winning the lottery - Oct 17, 2011
- Chew well, keep slim, says Paltrow - May 11, 2012
- Paltrow to return to 'Glee' - Jan 11, 2011
- It's hard being with someone for long: Paltrow - Aug 05, 2011