When drunk Radcliffe and Grint couldn’t remember their own movie title!June 25th, 2009 - 2:26 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 25 (ANI): Drunk actors Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint were reportedly left red faced after they were unable to remember the title of their own movie from the Harry Potter series.
The pair had allegedly caused a laughing riot when a quiz machine asked them to complete the name of one of their films, and they were blank.
The duo, who play hero Harry and his best pal Ron, instead, were said to have burst into laughter and clutched their heads before the time was up.
“It really was a magic moment. You could tell they were having a good drink and enjoying themselves,” The Daily Star quoted a fellow drinker as saying.
The onlooker added: “When the Harry Potter question came up, nobody helped them because we assumed they were mucking about.
“But they lost, all because they couldn’t complete the title of their own film! They both looked really embarrassed but then saw the funny side.” (ANI)
- Harry Potter franchise to be honoured at this year's BAFTA awards - Feb 04, 2011
- Rupert Grint Goes All Out To Promote Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Sep 22, 2010
- Is Daniel Radcliffe Worried About Robert Pattinson's Increasing Popularity? - Nov 17, 2010
- 'Harry Potter...Deathly Hallows 2' - a shallow end (IANS Film Review) - Jul 15, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe: The Wealthiest British Actor In His 20s - Dec 02, 2010
- Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 - Nov 20, 2010
- Harry Potter movie studio tour to open in 2012 - Mar 05, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe Caught Stealing A Golden Egg! - Nov 13, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe: The Kiss With Emma Was "Good" And "Vigorous" - Nov 19, 2010
- Grint and I never see each other: Radcliffe - Jan 22, 2012
- Emma Watson gushes about Potter co-stars Rupert and Daniel - Nov 28, 2010
- Rupert Grint carries the Olympic torch - Jul 26, 2012
- Preview Of Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part I: Creepy And Nerve-Racking - Nov 13, 2010
- Emma Watson 'had to grit her teeth during Potter kissing scenes' - Oct 23, 2010
- Robert Pattinson in The Sunday Times Rich List 2010 - Apr 25, 2010
Tags: actors, burst, daily star, daniel radcliffe, daniel radcliffe and rupert grint, drinker, films, funny side, harry potter, harry potter series, hero, laughter, london, magic moment, onlooker, quiz machine, riot, rupert grint