When Divya Thakur ordered Ronit Roy to leaveJune 15th, 2010 - 7:47 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
June 15, 2010 (Sampurn Wire):Kitchen Champion is testing the 12 Colors queens to the hilt. They just don’t have to cook, but there are game and other activities too. Every task has to be completed in the allotted time. Thus, the ladies are not wasting any precious seconds. Any distraction is bound to be met by stern response.
Pragati Thakur, a.k.a Divya Thakur of Uttaran fame, wasn’t pleased by host Ronit Roy’s constant chatting, and so she asked the actor to leave.
Elaborating on the incident, Pragati says, “I didn’t order him to leave. I merely showed him the kitchen knife and asked him to excuse me. As a host, Ronit is supposed to keep talking to the contestants. I hadn’t performed well in the previous task (game). I was allotted just 15 minutes. I was getting distracted by Ronit’s questions, thus I told him to leave.’
So, was Mr. Roy offended by this gesture?
“No. He was all cool with it. As host, he was merely doing his job. He took it sportingly. He’s very friendly and makes us all comfortable,” Mehra added.
– Mayur Lookhar / Sampurn Wire
- Uttaran Shocker! Jogi Thakur Has An Illegitimate Child - Jun 07, 2010
- 'Coughing' Chilly Paneer: Chef Ronit's special delicacy - May 25, 2010
- Pragati Mehra Runs With A Knife In Hand! - Jun 09, 2010
- Pragati, Ayub refuse journo's silly request - Apr 06, 2010
- Sara And Ali Launches Spa 'Da Luxury Lounge - Tvam' - May 26, 2010
- Santo To Return Home; Is Megha Cheating Dharamraj? - Jul 19, 2010
- Sharad Kelkar Beats Kishori In Sari-Draping Contest - Jul 15, 2010
- Angad out; Vivaan Bhatena to host Emotional Atyachaar - Mar 15, 2010
- Akshay Is The Original Khiladi - Priyanka Chopra - Aug 09, 2010
- Anandi Takes On Her Mother In 'Kitchen Champion' - Jun 23, 2010
- Moonmoon Dutta's 'Touch-me-not' Attitude! - Mar 23, 2010
- Aradhana-Nandish - Tale of Love, Sex, Aur Dhokha? - Aug 10, 2010
- Ulka Gupta not to host L'il Masters? - May 07, 2010
- Nandish Upset With Rohit Khurrana - Aug 07, 2010
- Amitabh Praises SRK; Ducks Salman's 'Dus Ka Dum' - Jul 09, 2010