When Britney Spears bumped into Justin TimberlakeJanuary 14th, 2009 - 1:56 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 14 (ANI): Britney Spears and ex-flame Justin Timberlake apparently had an awkward run in at a restaurant on Monday night.
The two stars happened to be at Yatai Asian Tapas Bar in West Hollywood at the same time on January 12, revealed an eyewitness.
Spears arrived at the restaurant with her mom Lynne around 10 p.m., only to find Timberlake having a late-night dinner with current girlfriend Jessica Biel, reports Us Magazine.
While “Jessica looked gorgeous, Spears “didn”t look the best, but she probably thought no one would see her, as this restaurant isn”t usually a hot spot,” the onlooker said.
The source described the restaurant as “so small…like the size of a living room,” and the situation as “uncomfortable.
“Jessica and Justin looked to be slumping down in their seats to avoid [Spears]. She left 30 minutes later. Shortly afterward, Justin and Jessica got in their car and left, said another source. (ANI)
- Biel, Timberlake together again? - Aug 30, 2011
- Timberlake, Biel call it quits! - Mar 11, 2011
- Jessica Biel parties despite Justin Timberlake split - Mar 14, 2011
- Timberlake, Biel to wed? - Feb 14, 2012
- Timberlake thinks he will 'never' find a woman 'as good' as his mum - Oct 16, 2010
- Jessice Biel spotted for the first time out after her split with Timberlake - Mar 14, 2011
- Timberlake, Biel celebrate engagement - May 29, 2012
- Justin getting fit for wedding - Apr 03, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel 'very much together' - Oct 22, 2009
- My mother is my best friend: Justin - Oct 16, 2010
- I don't look for anything particular in women: Timberlake - Jun 19, 2011
- Timberlake, Biel plan lavish wedding - Apr 05, 2012
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- Jessica Biel wants to open bakery - Jul 27, 2012
- Justin Timberlake cheating rumours 'not true' - Oct 28, 2010
Tags: 30 minutes, britney spears, flame, girlfriend jessica, hollywood, hot spot, jessica biel, justin timberlake, late night, living room, mom, monday night, night dinner, onlooker, tapas bar, two stars, west hollywood