When Brit booze left Enrique Iglesias drunk and with diarrhoea!March 18th, 2009 - 12:18 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, March 18 (ANI): Enrique Iglesias will keep his distance from British alcohol after a traditional Christmas drink left him with diarrhoea.
The singer revealed that he was left red-faced after trying mulled wine, a heated and spiced red drink, for the first time during his visit in the U.K. last year.
“When I go out I get in trouble. I can”t handle alcohol that well, Contactmusic quoted him as telling British chat show host Paul O”Grady,
“You know what I tried last time I was here (in Britain)? Mulled wine, the hot wine. It’’s like medicine.
It really made me feel sick. It gave me diarrhoea, it was bad. It left me drunk and with diarrhoea!” he added. (ANI)
- Enrique Iglesias brush with death during a flight - Mar 18, 2009
- Lady Gaga reveals bald head on chat show - Jun 19, 2011
- After automobiles, Germany woos India with wines - Aug 08, 2012
- Rachel Uchitel writes final farewell letter to fiance killed during 9/11 tragedy - Jan 21, 2011
- The grooms were drunk, the brides said no - May 01, 2012
- Japanese scientists use red wine, sake to induce superconductivity - Mar 07, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias launches world tour in Puerto Rico - Jan 31, 2011
- Paul O'Grady, Sharon Osbourne lined up to judge 'Britain's Got Talent' - Oct 11, 2010
- Indian Christmas with desi fusion fare - Dec 23, 2011
- Rachel Uchitel breaks her silence on Tiger Woods affair - Nov 14, 2010
- 9/11 turned Woods' club 'mistress' into "an attention-seeking monster" - Dec 05, 2009
- Despite problems of matching, India's wine industry booming - Feb 05, 2012
- Kate Moss makes fun of Enrique - Mar 26, 2012
- Tony Blair 'loved to drink while travelling' - Nov 29, 2010
- Wining, dining and a lot more on X-mas (With Images) - Dec 21, 2011