When Aniston got cold feet after botox disasterMarch 5th, 2009 - 5:10 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 05 (ANI): Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she once tried botox injection, but she developed cold feet.
The Bruce Almighty actress revealed that the cosmetic procedure, which smooths out wrinkles by freezing facial muscles, made her feel extremely uncomfortable.
“I tried Botox once and it was really not good for me. I felt like I had a weight on my head, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
Thus, Aniston said, she vowed never to get the treatment again, as she felt that women who go for the botox treatment tend to have an akin look.
“I think it makes women look older. Harder. The warmth in their faces goes away. You see women and you know they”re not young, but you can”t tell how old they are. That’’s what stopped me, she said.
After her bad encounter with botox Jennifer has decided to age gracefully. (ANI)
- Aniston tried Botox injection - Dec 16, 2011
- Megan Fox rubbishes botox rumours - Jul 10, 2011
- Kylie Minogue stops botox treatment - Jun 15, 2010
- Hatcher posts pics of her face sans make-up to prove she's Botox free - Aug 13, 2010
- Aussies as young as 20 turning to Botox - Apr 29, 2010
- Cosmetic surgery scares Cate Blanchett - Mar 05, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston scared of botox - Oct 26, 2009
- Meet the US woman who has spent $100K on 52 cosmetic procedures! - Apr 06, 2011
- Lauren Conrad prefers natural look - Apr 07, 2012
- Aniston open to Botox - Apr 01, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Dana Delany Recalls Her Horrifying Botox Experience - Oct 06, 2010
- Dieting makes Eva Green depressed - May 04, 2012
- Botox, facial fillers help old stars to look young - Apr 19, 2011
- Botox inventor lost out on fame, fortune after failing to patent it - Jul 26, 2010
Tags: actress jennifer, botox, botox treatment, bruce almighty, cold feet, cosmetic procedure, disaster, encounter, faces, facial muscles, hollywood, hollywood actress, jennifer aniston, warmth, wrinkles