When Alicia Keys felt like caged lionAugust 16th, 2012 - 5:17 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 16 (IANS) Singer Alicia Keys felt like a “caged lion” before getting into the studio to start on her new album, “Girl on Fire”.
The 31-year-old had lots of tension built up inside her before she started work on her fifth record, which she is now releasing in the studio, reports contactmusic.com.
“I’m in the studio right now working away on my new album and I am so excited! I’m ignited!!I’m like a match to a flame,” she said.
“Before making this record, in some ways I felt like a lion locked in a cage… I felt like a girl misunderstood that no one really knew, I felt like it was time to stop making excuses for any part of my life that I wanted to change. Once I made that choice I became a girl on fire, the lion broke free,” she added.
- Keys to launch new album at MTV Awards - Aug 26, 2012
- Alicia Sacramone poses in ESPN's Body issue - Oct 06, 2011
- Snoop wants to reteam with Katy for next album - Sep 04, 2010
- Nicola Roberts wants duet with Kanye West - Oct 17, 2011
- I felt directionless : Alicia Keys - Jul 18, 2011
- Katie makes a pop comeback - Mar 04, 2012
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012
- Nicola Roberts terrified of performing solo - Sep 19, 2011
- Paris Hilton to release new single in June - May 15, 2012
- Celine Dion returns to singing - Mar 21, 2012
- Kissing Madonna was good: Minaj - Dec 10, 2011
- Madonna gets emotional - Mar 24, 2012
- Lady Gaga performs at the IHeartRadio music festival - Sep 26, 2011
- Duff takes singing lessons - Dec 10, 2011
- Gomez doesn't want to talk about Bieber - Jun 26, 2012