What’s New In ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega 3′?August 11th, 2010 - 12:44 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 11, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Realities are here to stay on Indian television. Once again Sony TV brings season 3 of “Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega’ with a bang and with some new flavor in it. Now you must be wondering what’s new in it. In this season of the show not only the participants but also the judges has to join hands to entertain the audience.
Today at the press meet of “Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega’, the conference started with some mind blowing acts which were then followed by some magical acts by the judges Farah Khan and Anu Malik. Commenting on which host Vishal Malhotra says, “This time, not only the contestants will entertain the audience but also the judges will make people go crazy with their acts”.
A buzz is also that a person has been appointed to train the judges with various tricks. The show will not differ in the pattern from the first and second season and will continue to entertain the audience as before.
Much more is stored in the package which will be revealed August 16 onwards on every Monday to Thursday at 9:30 PM and on Friday at 9:00 PM, only on Sony TV.
–Tejashree Bhopatkar/ Sampurn Wire
- Anil Kapoor revisits 'My name is Lakhan' for small screen - Aug 13, 2011
- "I Am Celebrating My 10th Anniversary With Reality": Farah Khan - Aug 13, 2010
- Farah Against Sajid's Decision! - Aug 11, 2010
- New Reality Show On Sony TV - Aug 04, 2010
- Farah To Miss A Week Of Entertainment Ke Liye - Sep 02, 2010
- Mona, Supriya to shake a leg on Ratan's mehendi (TV Snippets) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2011
- I'm judging 10th reality show on TV: Farah Khan - Aug 11, 2010
- Manipur group wins 'Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega 3' - Oct 11, 2010
- I'm nervous about acting in 'Shirin Farhad': Farah Khan - Jun 06, 2011
- Constable sets face on fire on TV reality show (With Images) - Sep 09, 2009
- Farah Khan donates books to twins! - Sep 23, 2009
- Hyderabad constable sets himself on fire to impress Salman Khan! - Sep 09, 2009
- Hussain and Ashita on Entertainment - Oct 05, 2009
- First time ever a newspaper seller dances on four legs - Jun 09, 2009
- Little Katrina is India's Suzan Boyle - Jun 09, 2009