What’s In Store For Next Few Weeks In DWTS?October 27th, 2010 - 6:45 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 27, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): The 11th season of “Dancing with the Stars” has reached its midpoint and the excitement has just begun. Among the seven contestants who will fight it out in the next few episodes, ex-NFL star Kurt Warner and ex-NBA star Rick Fox are two who are expected to bring home the title. The Monday night episode will showcase the contestants performing to the tango or paso doble music on the DWTS stage. All contestants will also have to perform to a rock-and-roll number.
As the excitement builds up, judges and dance experts are of the opinion that Jennifer Grey and partner Derek Hough, who were touted as the favorite contestant pair on the show, still remain the most consistent performers and are likely to enter the finals of the 11th season of ‘Dancing with the Stars’. The other favorite dancing couple are Brandy and Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who though did not look very promising at the beginning of the competitions, have more than come back with a bang, and may even make it to the finals! Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke hold the third position in the list of partners likely to make it to the final three.
The next few weeks will not only see performances but also eliminations. And judges are of the opinion that some promising dancers may have to be shown the door, as they have not been performing too well in the recent past. While Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer are one such pair, Audrina Patridge and Tony Dovolani are also in the danger zone.
- Shocking Elimination On ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Upsets Many - Oct 28, 2010
- "Dancing With The Stars" Season 11 Partners On "Good Morning America" - Sep 01, 2010
- Drew Lachey's Freestyle Performance Tops The Chart - Oct 26, 2010
- DWTS Judges Are Giving Wrong Judgements, Claims Critics - Oct 27, 2010
- J.R. Martinez & partner top the 'Dancing with the stars' leaderboard - Sep 20, 2011
- DWTS Celebrates 200th Episode With Ex-Contestants - Nov 03, 2010
- Audrina Patridge's Shocking Elimination From DWTS - Oct 28, 2010
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Not Wanted By Erin Andrews? - Mar 23, 2010
- Kirstie Alley loses 90 pounds - Jun 22, 2011
- Kurt Warner Disappointed With DWTS Results - Nov 12, 2010
- DWTS: Bristol Palin Got Eliminated! - Nov 17, 2010
- DWTS: Brandy And Maksim Chmerkovskiy Shown The Door This Week - Nov 18, 2010
- Chaz Bono expects some weight loss to happen during 'DWTS' show - Sep 06, 2011
- Kurt Warner In Need Of Audience Support To Survive DWTS Elimination - Nov 11, 2010
- DWTS: Fans Shocked At Rick Fox's Elimination - Nov 04, 2010
Tags: cheryl burke, consistent performers, dancing couple, dancing with the stars, danger zone, derek hough, dwts, eliminations, jennifer grey, kurt warner, kyle massey, lacey schwimmer, maksim chmerkovskiy, nba star, nfl star, paso doble music, patridge, rick fox, third position, tony dovolani