What keeps Kim Kardashian glowing?July 7th, 2011 - 8:34 am ICT by IANS
London, July 7 (IANS) It’s the little things in her bag - like cleansing wipes, mascara and blush - that keep reality star Kim Kardashian glowing all the time.
The 30-year-old socialite is quite a fan of smoky eye make-up and pink cheeks, and knows the colours and shades that suit her skin tone and wardrobe, reports contactmusic.com.
“I love a brown smoky eye. You really have to circle your eyes with colour for the best effect. I switch to grey or black depending on what I’m wearing. I’m Armenian so I inherited good lashes. I always curl them and then wiggle Lancome mascara through twice,” said Kardashian.
“I love Blush in Orgasm by NARS. It goes everywhere with me and looks great on olive skin tones like mine,” she added.
Kardashian says cleansing wipes are her “saving grace” because they help her take off her make-up with ease.
“Face wipes are my saving grace. They’re so quick and easy. I love Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Clothes because the texture is quite grainy, so they exfoliate my skin too.”
- Bridal makeup: Less is more - Nov 13, 2011
- Watson brings fresh spirit to Lancome: bosses - Mar 15, 2011
- Make those eyes lustrous - use eye make-up properly - Jan 15, 2012
- Fergie got best beauty tips from mom - May 15, 2012
- Witherspoon always carries her make-up kit - Mar 07, 2011
- Summer corporate wear? Try Peter Pan collar or shirtdress (With Images) - Apr 20, 2012
- Beyonce loves make-up - May 07, 2012
- Fox goes for weekly facials - Dec 14, 2011
- Hi-tech camera can make your pics better looking - Mar 25, 2011
- Make-up key accessory, says designer Tom Ford - Dec 29, 2011
- Megan Fox To Model For Giorgio Armani’s Mascara - Dec 24, 2010
- Rituparno Ghosh suffers infection due to eye make-up - Dec 15, 2011
- Kim Kardashian looking for a 'normal Armenian boy' - Aug 30, 2010
- 'It's time to recognize the Armenian Genocide': Kim Kardashian - Apr 22, 2011
- Kim hates sleeping with make-up (Lead) - Jun 05, 2012