What Is The Reason Behind Demi Lovato Visiting Rehab?November 6th, 2010 - 12:31 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
November 6, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Demi Lovato has cancelled her tour to serve a stint at rehab. But what exactly led the singer to take such a decision is a question that has haunted her fans ever since the girl announced her rehab plans. If media reports are to be believed, the reason is not as simple as a breakup from former boyfriend Joe Jonas. Demi Lovato had expressed her feelings on bullying in a website earlier this month and industry insiders say that pain ingrained deep within her heart is the true cause of her sadness and the subsequent rehab visit.
It all started from an incident which took place in Peru. Demi Lovato, being as young as she is, could not handle the emotional stress that accompanied a breakup from a person whom she loved very much. Though being a thorough professional, Demi put up a face that she was not much affected, her closest friends say that they saw Demi Lovato gradually withering in front of their eyes. It was then that she gave vent to her frustrations by hitting out at a dancer performing in Peru.
It is common knowledge that Demi Lovato has not been in the best state of mind in the past too. She was photographed with slits on her arm, with media speculating that the singer had attempted suicide after a failed relationship with Joe Jonas. Demi Lovato also shows a history of bulimia. Now that the singer is recovering in rehabilitation, her fans are hopeful that she will return as a transformed woman.
- Demi Lovato Vents Anger On Ashley Greene Through Hate E-mail - Dec 22, 2010
- Demi Lovato: Whats The Reason Behind Her Rehab Visit? - Nov 04, 2010
- Demi Lovato's Parents Thanks Her Fans, Blames Work Pressure For Her Rehab - Nov 04, 2010
- "Camp Rock" Star Demi Lovato Enters Rehab To Seek Medical Treatment - Nov 03, 2010
- No rivalry with Lovato: Jonas - Aug 17, 2012
- Demi Lovato to be bridesmaid at Tiffany Thornton wedding - Apr 28, 2011
- Demi Lovato To Enter Rehab, Cancels Concert - Nov 02, 2010
- Demi Lovato Cancels Tour With Jonas Brothers, Enters Rehab - Nov 02, 2010
- Post rehab, Lovato still self-harms - Mar 08, 2012
- Demi Lovato Gets Highest Grossing Albums For Disney's Record Label For Hollywood Record - Jan 17, 2011
- Demi Lovato splits from boyfriend? - Jan 12, 2012
- Demi Lovato seeks treatment for 'emotional and physical issues' - Nov 02, 2010
- Lovato happy about mistakes - Jun 20, 2012
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato spotted at the Cheesecake Factory - May 05, 2010
- Did Justin Bieber Drive Demi Lovato To Rehab? - Nov 04, 2010