What gives Nargis Fakhri cold feet?February 19th, 2012 - 3:47 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 19 (IANS) She has been walking the ramp for years now, but even after such a vast experience model-turned-actress Nargis Fakhri gets cold feet when she sees a huge crowd sitting in front of her.
Czech Pakistani model Nargis, who was introduced to Bollywood by director Imtiaz Ali as Ranbir Kapoor’s love interest in the hit movie “Rockstar”, walked the ramp at the final day of Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) Sunday as the showstopper for designer Sakshee Pradhan. She wore shimmery trousers with a long flowy asymmetrical top.
After the show when Nargis came out for the press conference, she was heard saying: “It freaks me out to see so many people in front of me.”
Walking the ramp as a showstopper is a completely different experience, Nargis told IANS, adding that “it is a very different experience.”
“Words cannot describe what you feel when you get on to the runway and you transform to something else. With this outfit, I feel like a glamorous diva,” she added.
Pradhan’s collection was urban and chic and included outfits like gowns, shorts, shimmery trousers, tunics in nude colours.
The models symbolised urban and free-spirited women when they walked the ramp in her creation along with headphones and spectacles.
- Shahid, Priyanka's 'Uff' moment at IIFA Rocks - Jun 09, 2012
- Nargis denies signing Nikhil Advani's film - Mar 06, 2012
- Who is this Nargis, after all? - Aug 01, 2011
- Nargis upset with queries on Ness Wadia - Jun 06, 2012
- I never wanted to be an actress: Nargis Fakhri - Sep 19, 2012
- I love dancing: John Abraham (Movie Snippets) - Nov 19, 2011
- Nargis Fakhri's Hindi lessons yielding results - May 01, 2012
- Nargis is a boon to our film: Ranbir Kapoor - Sep 20, 2011
- Kirron walks the ramp, adds film flavour (With Images) - Aug 05, 2012
- Katrina, Imran bring curtains down at VHIMW - Sep 05, 2011
- I'm lucky people still interested in my life: Nargis - Jul 16, 2012
- Manish wowed with his collection, B-town loved it too (With Images) - Aug 12, 2012
- Films less scary than walking ramp: Tara Sharma - Mar 03, 2012
- Designer Nida Mahmood’s Latest Collection Inspired From Matchboxes! - Dec 11, 2010
- Kavita Bhartia pays tribute to Indian weavers - Oct 09, 2011
Tags: actress nargis, ali, cold feet, colours, crowd, diva, freaks, free spirited women, gowns, headphones, india fashion week, Life Style, love interest, New Delhi, ramp, ranbir kapoor, showstopper, spectacles, trousers, wills lifestyle india fashion week