What does Obama find common with Jay-Z?September 21st, 2012 - 2:56 am ICT by IANS
New York, Sep 21 (IANS) US President Barack Obama says he has a “bond” with rapper Jay-Z, and there is something they share in common.
Obama partied at the 40/40 Club at a fundraiser hosted by the star and his wife Beyonce. And he said they share a “bond”, reports thesun.co.uk.
“We both have daughters, and our wives are more popular than we are. So, you know, we’ve got a little bond there. It’s hard, but it’s okay,” said Obama for Jay-Z, whose tunes include “Big Pimpin’”, “99 Problems” and “Money, Cash, Hoes”.
Of Beyonce, Obama said: “Beyonce could not be a better role model for my girls.”
Obama is on a campaign trail at the moment, hoping to be elected for a second term to the White House in November.
- Jay-Z approves Brown, Rihanna patch up - Aug 05, 2012
- Jay-Z, Kanye West earn big at birthday gig - Dec 28, 2011
- Beyonce introduces Carter to the world - Feb 12, 2012
- West tries music album with animal sounds - Jun 22, 2012
- Jay-Z wants to become fat after retirement - Sep 01, 2010
- Obama camp taps Jay-Z for 2012 election - Oct 25, 2010
- Beyonce makes scrapbook for daughter - Apr 23, 2012
- Ashley Cole to open nightclub with Jay Z - Jul 03, 2011
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011