What celebs do to avoid being caught on a date!November 15th, 2010 - 5:56 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 15 (ANI): Many celebrities have tried their best to avoid being seen going out on a date, and some have even taken drastic steps to cover up, but every time they try to do so, they get caught.
Singer Christina Aguilera, 29, tried to hide her date when she went out with her engaged friends Nicole Richie and Joel Madden to the SoHo House in Hollywood recently, ABC News reported.
When they left the place, Aguilera had her date duck in the back seat and she threw a blanket over him, trying to hide his identity, but unfortunately it did not work.
It turned out to be Matthew D. Rutler, who was a set assistant on her upcoming movie ‘Burlesque’.
Former ‘Baywatch’ star Pamela Anderson is another celeb who tried to hide the identity of her date when she attended the Fashion Week in London sometime back.
She brought a mystery man who wore a white mask and gloves, and speculation started as to who the person could be, and some even guessed it was Michael Jackson.
Rob Kardashian and his lady friend, Angela Simmons tried to hide their relationship, but they were caught on a date in Los Angeles, when she attempted to cover her face with his hoodie.
English footballer Jermaine Defoe went out on a date to Cipriani’s in 2008 and brought along a mystery woman who borrowed a tablecloth to leave incognito.
Actor Charlie Sheen left his rehab centre earlier this year in a lame moustache disguise, allegedly to hook up with lingerie model Angelina Tracy. (ANI)
- Headed for divorce, Aguilera hides male friend in car - Nov 08, 2010
- Aguilera seen hiding 'mystery date' under blanket! - Nov 08, 2010
- Identity of Christina Aguilera's 'mystery man' revealed? - Nov 09, 2010
- Why Is Christina Aguilera Covering Her New Man's Face? - Nov 10, 2010
- Christina Aguilera back on the dating scene after marriage split - Nov 27, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Commemorates Her 30th Birthday With Her New Boyfriend, Matthew Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Christina Aguilera's dating film assistant? - Nov 14, 2010
- Christina Aguilera says she's in 'love' with new beau - Dec 03, 2010
- Christina Aguilera visits new guy's mom - Nov 30, 2010
- Raunchy in-bed photos of Christina Aguilera and boyfriend surface - Mar 30, 2011
- Aguilera promotes boyfriend - Jun 16, 2012
- Christina Aguilera In Love Again? - Dec 04, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Turns 30 With New Boyfriend, Matt Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Aguilera confirms romance with Rutler - Dec 03, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates Birthday With New Boyfriend Matt Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
Tags: abc news, angela simmons, baywatch star, charlie sheen, christina aguilera, drastic steps, fashion week, friend angela, jermaine defoe, kardashian, lingerie model, mystery man, mystery woman, nicole richie and joel madden, pamela anderson, rehab centre, singer christina aguilera, soho house, star pamela anderson, white mask