Whacko Jacko’s opts for more plasticMarch 18th, 2009 - 10:13 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
What’s gone into Wacko Jacko? As if his numerous surgeries which make him look unnatural were not enough, he wants to opt for more.
He’s set to revamp his image ahead of his eagerly anticipated comeback shows. The singer is reportedly planning to undergo more plastic surgery.
Contactmusic.com reports, “Jackson who has had various cosmetic surgery procedures in the past wants to go under the knife once again.”
The Thriller star is making a return to the stage in July 2009 at London’s O2 Arena and he wishes to get ready ahead of his comeback.
Biographer Ian Halperin, “Michael has consulted some of the world’s best cosmetologists and surgeons in preparation for this comeback.”
Now there was news about his nose falling off. God alone knows how he intends to go on with an artificial face and body all his life. -Sampurn Media
- Jacko planning more plastic surgery? - Mar 18, 2009
- Michael Jackson 'plans more plastic surgery' - Mar 17, 2009
- Plastic surgery left MJ's nose 'looking like a toothpick' - Nov 10, 2010
- 'Jackson's false nose was missing' - Jul 25, 2009
- An 'explosion' in the number of boob jobs in run-up to Christmas - Dec 08, 2010
- Lips to nose, cosmetic packages boom for Valentine's Day - Feb 07, 2012
- Leona Lewis's rep denies nose job reports - Feb 10, 2011
- Growing number of Malaysian men turning to cosmetic surgery - Aug 22, 2010
- MJ was 'addicted to surgery', says mum - Nov 09, 2010
- First day, first show: Freshers spruce up with cosmetic treatments - Jul 21, 2012
- More men in US undergoing plastic surgery to 'look good' - Mar 21, 2011
- MJ's skin doctor was rebuilding his face for O2 Arena gigs - Jul 11, 2009
- More women opt for boob jobs 'to look like Christina Hendricks' - Jan 31, 2011
- 700 Brit men in line for 'moob' job - Jan 31, 2011
- MJ turned to surgery after neighbourhood kids branded him 'big nose' - Jul 24, 2009