West’s trainers a hit, fans offering $89,100 for a pairJune 7th, 2012 - 6:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 7 (IANS) Singer Kanye West’s self-designed trainers are so much of a hit among his fans that they are ready to pay as much as $89,100 for a pair.
The official price tag of the Nike’s new Air Yeezy 2 sneakers is $245, but they have already hit $89,100 on the Internet.
Even though the fans have been camping outside stores for over a week, the shoes will not be made available in stores till June 9, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Some people, who were able to pre-order the sneakers have pre-listed them on eBay. The online auction ranges in value but it has already reached $89,100.
The 34-year-old has been seen wearing the in-demand footwear for the past couple of months now.
- Kanye West trainers selling at over $80,000 - Jun 07, 2012
- Jay Z working on a solo album - Jul 11, 2011
- Cool Grey 11 Retro Shoe Launch Witnesses Mad Rush By Buyers - Dec 24, 2010
- Apple iPhone 4S pre-orders top 1 mn in 24 hours - Oct 11, 2011
- Kanye West confirms sneaker deal with Louis Vuitton - Jan 08, 2009
- Kanye West makes movie debut with 'The Black Mamba' - Feb 02, 2011
- Despite not being released, iPhone 5 goes on sale in China! - Jul 13, 2012
- "Space Jam Jordans" Series Released By Nike - Dec 23, 2009
- Kanye West to show off his acting skills in film about Kobe Bryant - Feb 02, 2011
- Warren Sapp auditioning his collection of Air Jordans? - Aug 06, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's sister wants her to date Kanye - Mar 15, 2012
- Bata to focus on women and kids segment - May 30, 2012
- 'The Hangover II' music to hit shelves May 23 - Apr 15, 2011
- Kim, Kanye to do reality show together? - May 16, 2012
- Nokia to launch its E7 model in India - Mar 08, 2011