West splashes $1 mn for Kardashian’s birthdaySeptember 18th, 2012 - 2:42 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 18 (IANS) Singer Kanye West has reportedly splashed out a whopping $1 million on girlfriend, socialite Kim Kardashian’s birthday preparations.
Kardashian, who turns 32 Oct 21, is fretting over getting old with a bad relationship history. So, West, 35, wants to cheer her up by giving her the best birthday ever.
“Kim has been really down about turning 32 and having two failed marriages behind her and no children, so he wants to make this extra-special,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“Kanye has never been shy of splashing out on the women he loves, but this time he’s pulling out all the stops with presents. Plus it’s her first birthday since they’ve been together as a couple,” the source added.
The singer has organised a trip to a private island of Pine Cay and is inviting many friends for a special birthday celebration. He has also ordered a special Prada bag, lined in a “KK” print, a pink diamond bracelet and a couture Chanel dress.
- West wants Kardashian to emulate Middleton - Sep 21, 2012
- Kim buys luxury car for West - Jun 09, 2012
- West trying to impress Kardashian's mother - Jun 10, 2012
- Jay-Z, Beyonce upset with Kardashian - Sep 02, 2012
- West wants kids with Kim Kardashian - Jun 12, 2012
- Kanye West obsessed with Kim Kardashian - Apr 20, 2012
- Kris Jenner angry with Kanye West - Aug 11, 2012
- Kardashian, Beyonce's dinner date - Jun 25, 2012
- Kardashian reads books, to impress boyfriend - Jun 01, 2012
- Kim Kardashian went wig-shopping after divorce - May 30, 2012
Tags: 1 million, birthday celebration, birthday preparations, chanel, couture, diamond bracelet, failed marriages, first birthday, girlfriend, kanye west, kim kardashian, kk, pine cay, pink diamond, prada, private island, relationship, thesun