We’re going through a divorce: SchwarzeneggerMarch 7th, 2012 - 1:42 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 7 (IANS) Hollywood action hero Arnold Schwarzenegger has denied reports of a reconciliation with his estranged wife Maria Shriver, saying they are going through the divorce process.
“We work together even though we’re going through a divorce. Luckily, Maria has been a terrific mother,” contactmusic.com quoted the 64-year-old as saying.
The couple split in May last year after Schwarzenegger confessed to fathering a love child with a maid at the family home over a decade ago, and Shriver filed papers to end their 25-year marriage two months later.
They have reunited for a number of family events in the months since, and reports suggest that they have enrolled in couple’s therapy as they attempt to patch up their strained relationship.
- Maria Shriver spends Memorial Day with her children - May 31, 2011
- Schwarzenegger's wife files for divorce - Jul 02, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger divorce might be very costly - Jun 03, 2011
- Gigi Goyette claims to be Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress - May 26, 2011
- Schwarzenegger, Shriver reunite for X-mas - Dec 27, 2011
- Wife forced Schwarzenegger to admit love child - May 20, 2011
- Schwarzenegger, wife reunite for birthday - Aug 02, 2011
- Schwarzenegger's divorce could cost him $200 million - May 27, 2011
- Schwarzenegger may pay 250 mn pounds to ex-wife? - Jul 07, 2011
- Schwarzenegger begs wife for second chance - May 28, 2011
- Maria Shriver says that she felt confused after her split with Arnold - Sep 13, 2011
- Shriver 'confused' after marriage split - Sep 13, 2011
- Schwarzenegger pays for child support to Shriver - Jun 22, 2011
- Shriver to move near Schwarzenegger - Jul 09, 2011
- Schwarzenegger has secret lovechild! - May 17, 2011