Weiz happy marriage hasn’t domesticated herAugust 8th, 2012 - 3:50 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 8 (IANS) Actress Rachel Weisz, who is married to actor Daniel Craig, is extremely happy that she hasn’t become fully domesticated after the wedding.
The couple tied the knot June 2011.
“I love being married to Daniel. It’s a wonderful feeling of stability and it’s very grounding,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Weisz as saying.
“It hasn’t made me more domestic or anything, just being married doesn’t suddenly make you able to cook, but I am very happy right now. Extremely happy, in fact,” she added.
The 42-year-old was previously in a long-term relationship with director Darren Aronofsky with whom she has a six-year-old son, Henry.
- Has Rachel Weisz fallen 'head over heels' for Daniel Craig? - Nov 10, 2010
- Weisz revamps home for Craig - Jul 01, 2011
- Craig, Weisz marry - Jun 26, 2011
- Daniel Craig kisses new wife Rachel on their first public appearance - Jul 29, 2011
- Rachel Weisz smitten by Daniel Craig? - Nov 10, 2010
- Weisz, Craig may try for a baby - Sep 01, 2011
- Rachel Weisz doesn't think son will act - Aug 09, 2012
- Rachel Weisz, ex-partner reunite for son - Jan 07, 2011
- I have countless flaws: Rachel Weisz - Aug 02, 2012
- Weisz loves being US citizen - Aug 10, 2012
- Rachel Weisz could be the next Bond girl - Jan 13, 2011
- Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz an item? - Dec 28, 2010
- Actresses look sexier: Rachel Weisz - Aug 07, 2012
- Rachel Weisz And Her Beau Darren Aronofsky Part Ways After Nine Years! - Nov 10, 2010
- David Beckham - the cook! - Sep 18, 2011