Weisz worries about being joblessOctober 29th, 2011 - 3:14 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 29 (IANS) Actress Rachel Weisz, who has been working for over 15 years, constantly worries about being unemployed some day.
“I know I’m doing more than when I started. I don’t really know if it ever gets easier. We all love to get jobs, but every actress is worried that she’s gonna be unemployed even at times when you’re doing very well,” contactmusic.com quoted Weisz as saying.
The Oscar-winning actress married “James Bond” star Daniel Craig earlier this year. She will soon be seen in the role of the Wicked Witch of the East in Sam Raimi’s “Wizard of Oz” prequel “Oz, The Great and Powerful”.
She says she is trying not to judge her character.
“I don’t really think of her as evil. The Wicked Witch of the East knows how to get what she wants, I guess. I mean she’s bad, she’s very, very bad, but you know I try not to judge her while I’m playing her,” she told Total Film magazine.
- Rachel Weisz to play Evanora in Oz movie - May 05, 2011
- Michelle Williams bags role in 'Oz: The Great And Powerful' - May 19, 2011
- I have countless flaws: Rachel Weisz - Aug 02, 2012
- Mila Kunis in 'Oz, The Great and Powerful'? - Feb 19, 2011
- Weisz's make-up woes - Apr 12, 2011
- Rachel Weisz doesn't think son will act - Aug 09, 2012
- Mila Kunis to play witch in 'Oz...' - Mar 27, 2011
- Rachel Weisz on why she signed up for The Brothers Bloom - May 30, 2010
- Actresses look sexier: Rachel Weisz - Aug 07, 2012
- My life's like a fairytale: Rachel Weisz - Nov 22, 2010
- Winslet forms anti-cosmetic surgery group - Aug 19, 2011
- Paltrow feels depression was good for her - Jan 13, 2012
- Sam Raimi to direct the 'Wizard of Oz' prequel - Oct 07, 2010
- Remove make-up before sleeping, says Weisz - Jun 30, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst admires criticism - Sep 26, 2011