Weisz slams celebs who bare all to get famousNovember 14th, 2007 - 6:09 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Nov14 (ANI): Oscar winning actress Rachel Weisz has lashed out at celebrities who strip off, branding them ‘vulgar and talentless’.
The Mummy star, who recently refused to pose naked for Playboy magazine, insists that she earned her place as one of the top actresses in the industry because of her talent, and not because she bared all for some magazine.
And Weisz insists that she would not be following in the footsteps of those actresses who become famous by stripping.
“I am an actress. I think celebrity is a vulgar thing. It’s so easy to be famous, turn up in a certain frock, present a show, take your top off,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“If you go to those parties and wear those dresses you become a celebrity, which has nothing to do with acting. I don’t go to those parties. I can’t stand them.” (ANI)
- Actresses look sexier: Rachel Weisz - Aug 07, 2012
- Remove make-up before sleeping, says Weisz - Jun 30, 2012
- Mendes, Biel and Weisz unveil directorial debuts - Oct 27, 2010
- I have countless flaws: Rachel Weisz - Aug 02, 2012
- Daniel Craig reports sex scenes to wife Rachel Weisz - Mar 21, 2012
- Rachel Weisz doesn't think son will act - Aug 09, 2012
- Weisz worries about being jobless - Oct 29, 2011
- Rachel Weisz could be the next Bond girl - Jan 13, 2011
- Mendes, Biel and Weisz launch directorial debuts - Oct 28, 2010
- Turkish Muslim model upsets family by posing nude for Playboy cover - Apr 20, 2011
- Danica does the crab in her Talent Agents task - Aug 20, 2012
- Weiz happy marriage hasn't domesticated her - Aug 08, 2012
- Indian starlet Sherlyn Chopra to pose for Playboy - Jul 30, 2012
- Cameron Diaz takes pride in the way she's handled fame - Jul 09, 2010
- Lowe to pose nude for Playboy magazine - Jul 15, 2011