Wedding will be normal: Russell BrandOctober 15th, 2010 - 6:24 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Oct 15 (IANS) British comedian Russell Brand insists that his wedding to fiancee singer Katy Perry will be a normal affair.
“We just love each other and we want to get married in front of our friends and family and keep it very normal,” usmagazine.com quoted Brand as saying.
“It ain’t about selling the pictures, it ain’t about doing no pre-nup, it’s just a normal thing,” he added.
Insiders have revealed that their marriage will be culminating in a traditional Indian ceremony in Rambagh Palace in Rajasthan Oct 23. It is the same place where he proposed the “Teenage Dreams” singer.
Guests (including Rihanna) will be flown out via private jet and will sleep in “pimped out” tents. They are planning seven-day wedding celebrations.
However, Brand is mum on any details, “I’m trying to preserve it, to keep it a beautiful thing. I think people get the wrong idea on how we want the wedding to play out. Love between two people is the most spectacular yet ordinary thing in the world.”
- My wedding won't be lavish, says Brand (Lead) - Oct 15, 2010
- Russell Brand and Katy Perry want their wedding to be 'normal' - Oct 14, 2010
- No pre-nuptial agreement for Brand, Perry - Oct 17, 2010
- Russell Brand, Katy Perry won't sell their wedding pics - Oct 20, 2010
- Brand asked to take Hindu marriage ceremony seriously (Lead) - Oct 18, 2010
- No pre-nup agreement with Katy Perry, says Russell Brand - Oct 20, 2010
- Russell Brand to walk away with $20 million after his divorce with Katy Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Katy Perry showing no signs of wedding jitters - Oct 19, 2010
- Perry parties with celeb friends - Jun 28, 2012
- Why Rihanna missed best pal Katy Perry's wedding - Oct 26, 2010
- Brand, Perry to have seven-day wedding in India - Oct 04, 2010
- Russell Brand And Katy Perry's “Very Normal” Wedding To Take Place This Weekend - Oct 20, 2010
- Katy Perry: No Intimacy Before Marriage - Oct 19, 2010
- Brand, Perry to sit on ornate wedding thrones - Oct 23, 2010
- Khloe Kardashian believes in prenuptial agreement - Jun 11, 2011
Tags: beautiful thing, british comedian, comedian russell, fiancee, friends and family, insiders, marriage, pre nup, private jet, rajasthan, russell brand, sleep, teenage dreams, tents, wedding celebrations, wrong idea