Wearing wig not enjoyable for PattinsonJuly 17th, 2012 - 4:02 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 17 (IANS) Actor Robert Pattinson wore a wig for the first time to re-shoot some scenes of “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2″ and didn’t enjoy the experience.
“We had to do the re-shoots a few weeks ago, and it was the first time I had to wear a wig. I couldn’t believe my last two days on ‘Twilight’ they put this orange wig on my hair,” contactmusic.com quoted Pattinson, 26, as saying.
Pattinson hated the wig, which he called ‘Frankenstein’s monster’. He also revealed that it was an amalgamation of six different wigs combined into one.
Many of his co-stars, including Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene and Nikki Reed, all had to wear wigs for their supernatural roles in the franchise.
“The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2″ releases November.
- Pattinson to wear wig for 'Twilight' re-shoot - Apr 19, 2012
- 'Twilight' cast are not best friends: Reed - Nov 16, 2011
- Nikki Reed looks forward to reuniting with 'Twilight' co-stars - Aug 27, 2010
- New dolls on Pattinson, Stewart 'Twilight' wedding - Jan 12, 2012
- Last instalment of 'Twilight' in two versions - Jun 11, 2010
- Pattinson, Stewart and Lautner to miss Twilight UK premiere - Jun 03, 2010
- Pattinson, Stewart to reshoot 'Twilight' bits - Apr 16, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart hit the gym before intimate scene - Nov 07, 2011
- Pattinson, Stewart to miss 'Eclipse' premiere - Jun 03, 2010
- Twilight fans voice anger at stars' absence from London premiere - Jul 03, 2010
- Robert Pattinson's Topless Pics In 'Breaking Dawn' Shooting Surface! - Nov 20, 2010
- 'The Breaking Dawn Part 1' melodramatic, sloppy (IANS Movie Review - Rating:**) - Nov 24, 2011
- Pattinson, Stewart play Monopoly, Scrabble to kill time on set - Oct 26, 2010
- Pattinson, Stewart obsessed with board games - Oct 26, 2010
- 'Breaking Dawn' to release Nov 18 - Sep 21, 2011