Wear whatever you are comfortable with - Tapur ChatterjeeApril 21st, 2009 - 2:40 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Q. How would you define fashion?
A. I think this question should be asked to designers. We are only models portraying their fashion. I personally feel that fashion is a creativity of a person which is appreciated by others.
Q. Where do you normally shop your clothes from?
A. It depends, nothing as particular.
Q. Which brands do you prefer to buy?
A. Like I told you, there is nothing as particular. I mean my dress brands are different while my perfume brands are different and so goes with the other things related to fashion.
Q. Do you often visit fashion shows?
A. No, I rarely do.
Q. Who is your favourite fashion designer?
A. There are a lot of them. I can’t name any one.
Q. Which is the costliest outfit you have bought till date?
A. It has to be one of my collections from an international designer because rest of the others gives them at a very reasonable price.
Q. Which is your favourite party wear?
A. I would like to go with a jeans and a T-shirt.
Q. What do you generally dress up while relaxing at your home?
A. It may be any dress, a short or something like that.
Q. Any particular colours you opt for while buying your clothes?
A. No, I don’t opt for any colours. Whatever I like at that point of time, I pick it up and being a fashion model, I am used to carry and promote things.
Q. Any fashion tip you would like to give to our readers?
A. Wear whatever you are comfortable with. The dress which you personally feel that you can carry well would do and don’t try to copy others.
–Jiya Pandit / Sampurn Media
- I think simplicity is the best fashion - Ronit Roy - Apr 22, 2009
- I like to go for bright colors - Tanisha Mukherjee - Apr 17, 2009
- I am not all that a brand conscious person - Meghna Naidu - Apr 29, 2009
- I had bought a saree which cost me three and a half lacs - Shweta Bharadwaj - May 12, 2009
- I like wearing simple and plain clothes - Chetan Hansraj - Apr 13, 2009
- I am not really a brand freak - Krystle D'Souza - Apr 10, 2009
- I go for a lot of colors - Ranvijay Singh - Apr 18, 2009
- Summer corporate wear? Try Peter Pan collar or shirtdress (With Images) - Apr 20, 2012
- I had got a Sherwani made for around 19,000 rupees - Amar Upadhyay - Apr 16, 2009
- Biggest moment when Michelle wore my dress: Naeem Khan (Interview) - Nov 01, 2011
- I am an absolute brand baby - Neetu Chandra - Apr 11, 2009
- Step up your style with splash of colours this monsoon (Lifestyle Feature) - Jul 15, 2012
- I like wearing shorts and ganjee - Rosa Catalano - May 08, 2009
- Stilettos, gladiators, wedges ...for the well heeled! (With Images) - Sep 08, 2010
- Dream come true for Malini Ramani with interiors' foray (With Images) - Dec 18, 2011