We were ready to play gig in toilet: Bon JoviJune 9th, 2010 - 4:44 am ICT by IANS
London, June 9 (IANS) American rock band Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora admitted that the band was prepared to “play anywhere and do anything” when they started- even if that meant playing a gig in a toilet.
“We used to joke around when we were a young band before we actually started headlining that we would even play in toilets. We would play anywhere and do anything,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Richie Sambora (a member of the band) as saying.
“We like to do things people normally don’t do. We like to do stuff that has an impact because people remember those things as big events. A part of rocklore, a part of history, a part of rock culture. When you get to a level that you can do those things you kind of respect yourself,” he added.
- Bon Jovi's explosive past with Diane Lane to be made publlc in a new book - Sep 23, 2010
- Why Jon Bon Jovi dumped Diane Lane - Sep 15, 2010
- Ava Sambora Makes Fashion Model Debut At 12 Years Old - Mar 23, 2010
- Sambora quits Bon Jovi tour to enter rehab - Apr 30, 2011
- I did not steal someone's husband: Richards - Jul 29, 2011
- Bon Jovi announces a new world tour - Oct 23, 2009
- Bon Jovi was in school marching band - Nov 15, 2009
- Cher loves men with great sense of humour - Dec 18, 2010
- I'd love to come to India again: Jon Bon Jovi (Interview) - Dec 24, 2010
- Richie Sambora And Heather Locklear's Daughter Ava Sambora Wows The Audience - Oct 20, 2010
- Richie Sambora, Denise Richards back together - Nov 05, 2011
- Bon Jovi to play residency at O2 Arena next year - Oct 23, 2009
- Ava Sambora made her modeling debut at the LA Fashion Week - Mar 23, 2010
- Bon Jovi takes the No.1 Soundscan debut with The Circle - Nov 30, 2009
- Kasabian are the 'last' rock band left: Pizzorno - Aug 30, 2011