We love each other very much: SchwarzeneggerMay 11th, 2011 - 3:49 pm ICT by IANS
New York, May 11 (IANS) Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger has split from wife Maria Shiver after 25 years of marriage but says they still love each other.
“I want to take a moment and thank our many friends and family for the tremendous support and love you have given us in the last 24 hours,” people.com quoted Schwarzenegger as saying.
“I spoke to Maria an hour ago. We both were saying the same thing - we’re extremely blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people, by so many wonderful friends,” said the former governor of California.
“We both love each other very much. We’re very fortunate to have four extraordinary children. And we’re taking it one day at a time. The bottom line is we want to thank all the people for their great, great support,” he added.
- We're going through a divorce: Schwarzenegger - Mar 07, 2012
- I love my family: Schwarzenegger's son - May 18, 2011
- Schwarzenegger, Shriver reunite for X-mas - Dec 27, 2011
- Schwarzenegger, wife reunite for birthday - Aug 02, 2011
- Schwarzenegger pays for child support to Shriver - Jun 22, 2011
- Shriver 'confused' after marriage split - Sep 13, 2011
- Farrell was dubious about 'Total Recall' - Jul 23, 2012
- Maria Shriver says that she felt confused after her split with Arnold - Sep 13, 2011
- Schwarzenegger, Shriver part ways after 25 years - May 10, 2011
- Adam Levine, girlfriend split - Apr 03, 2012
- Wife forced Schwarzenegger to admit love child - May 20, 2011
- Medvedev accepts Schwarzenegger invite for skiing - Jan 04, 2011
- Schwarzenegger gorges on spicy dishes, naan in Delhi - Feb 03, 2012
- B-town celebrates Christmas with family, friends - Dec 25, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver split after 25 years - May 10, 2011