We are not thinking about marriage- Gaurav and MouniAugust 14th, 2009 - 12:21 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Gaurav Chopra and Mouni Roy fell in love on the sets of Zara Nach Ke Dikha and today they are taking their relationship ahead by coming together in a reality show where the duo needs to check their parenting skill. We are talking about their stint in Pati Patni Aur Woh on Imagine.
“We took a month to decide whether we want to do this show or not. I feel this is going to be a great experience, as we will find out what we will go through in real life in the years to come. Another factor is that we are getting good price to be on this show,” grins Gaurav.
When asked if they have ever handled a baby, Mouni replied, “My brother is 11 years younger to me and there are kids of my friends, with whom I have spent time. It was never like handling them and taking care. Even before going in the show, there is no plan or strategy as such that we will be using.”
The best part according to Gaurav is that he and Mouni get to stay together, as he says, “We will be staying together.
” Who will be handling the cooking department, we ask. Gaurav quickly pointed out to Mouni. “I will be cooking, as I know I can do that pretty well,” she quips.
Gaurav and Mouni had been out of the fiction world since a long time, and now all of a sudden they are coming together in a reality show. Why just reality? “It’s not just reality or fiction, but the matter of good work. I’ve done three reality shows in three years. Basically, it’s the conscious effort to take good work,” chirps Mouni.
“We are getting greedy and reality shows pay you well, thus we are here,” laughs Gaurav. “But frankly speaking we are looking out to do something unique and at the same time do some good work. Pati Patni Aur Woh has both,” he adds further.
When asked about their future plan of becoming pati and patni, Mouni quickly replies, “We are not thinking about it as of now.” “You may never know what happens after this show,” concludes Gaurav.
Well this is one couple which seems to be quite interesting so let’s see how well they can handle their life with a nanhe guest on the show.
-Rachana Trivedi/ Sampurn Media
- I've been single for long: Gaurav Chopraa - Aug 21, 2012
- Can't work 30 days in a month, says Gaurav - Sep 04, 2012
- After 'Blood Diamond' fiasco, Gaurav Chopra in another Hollywood movie - Sep 04, 2009
- All's right between Mouni and Gaurav - Oct 22, 2009
- Reality shows thrive on emotions: Apurv Agnihotri - Jun 03, 2012
- Quick money lures TV actors to reality shows - Jul 07, 2010
- No kid for now, keen for good work: Juhi Parmar (Interview) - Jan 08, 2012
- Television actors Gurmeet, Debina tie knot - Feb 16, 2011
- Juhi Parmer Rejects Imagine's 'Meethi Chhoorii No. 1' - Jul 26, 2010
- 'Pati, Patni Aur Woh' doesn't exploit children: NDTV Imagine - Oct 02, 2009
- All not well between Mouni and Debina - Sep 26, 2009
- Apurva Agnihotri's pregnancy woes! (With Images) - Sep 21, 2009
- Reality shows kept me away from soaps: Apurva Agnihotri - Jul 04, 2010
- I'd like to do an item number in Hindi film: Debina Mookherjee - Nov 17, 2011
- Rakhi's 'Pati Patni Aur Woh' raises Krishna Tirath's ire - Oct 01, 2009