Watts unveils Princess Diana makeoverJuly 3rd, 2012 - 7:58 am ICT by IANS
London, July 3 (IANS) Actress Naomi Watts has undergone a dramatic makeover to play Diana, Princess Of Wales in the upcoming movie “Caught In Flight”, and she bears a striking resemblance to the late royal.
The 43-year-old was cast in the film, which tells the story of the last two years in the life of Diana who died in a car crash in Paris in the year 1997.
Watts has had her long locks trimmed into Diana’s trademark wavy bob, also she was spotted bearing an uncanny resemblance to the British royal by adopting her famous doe-eyed facial expression, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The movie is due for release next year
- Watts shifts to London for Diana role - Jun 17, 2012
- Jessica Chastain to play Princess Diana - Nov 08, 2011
- Princess Diana's life to be made into a movie - Feb 06, 2012
- Naomi Watts to play Princess Diana - Feb 10, 2012
- Gaga fears dying like Lady Diana - Dec 08, 2011
- Success isn't everything: Naomi Watts - Jan 20, 2012
- Charlize Theron And Keira Knightley All Set To Play Princess Diana In Separate Biopic - Oct 21, 2010
- Naomi Watts values honesty - Feb 25, 2011
- Naomi Watts wants a daughter - May 08, 2012
- Royal 'superfan' starts 3-day vigil to bag prime spot for Royal Wedding - Apr 27, 2011
- Lady Gaga has an acute fear of dying - Dec 12, 2011
- George Michael mourns tragedy-laced royal wedding - May 01, 2011
- Gaga gets cheeky, flaunts derriere - Sep 11, 2012
- Both Charlize Theron, Keira Knightley set to play Princess Diana - Oct 20, 2010
- Olivia Grant wants to play Princess Diana - Mar 10, 2011