Watts, Klum design for baby charityAugust 29th, 2011 - 9:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 29 (IANS) Hollywood celebrity mothers Naomi Watts and Heidi Klum have designed a pair of jeans to raise money for a baby charity.
The stars, as well as singer Jewel and Matthew McConaughey’s partner Camila Alves, have embellished trousers for the Celebrities 4 Maternity Denim sale, contactmusic.com reports.
The money raised from the auction will benefit the March of Dimes organisation, which helps women achieve full-term pregnancies and healthy babies.
“Now mums can be even more stunning in one-of-a-kind jeans, personally designed by their favourite celebrity icon,” said Jane Massey, executive vice president of the March of Dimes.
- McConaughey took home 'Magic Mike' costumes - Jul 10, 2012
- Mcconaughey to wed this weekend? - Jun 10, 2012
- Matthew Mcconaughey to again become dad - Jul 05, 2012
- McConaughey said no to 'bachelor party' - Jul 09, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey engaged - Dec 27, 2011
- McConaughey's kids excited about new baby - Jul 26, 2012
- Katie Holmes becomes face of Ann Taylor - Jan 13, 2011
- Camila Alves Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Jan 04, 2010
- Muhammad Ali's pregnant daughter storms the catwalk in tight red dress - Feb 11, 2011
- Fatherhood improved my acting skills: McConaughey - Mar 15, 2012
- Marriage was not Alves priority till it happened - Aug 02, 2012
- Katie Holmes to be the new face of Ann Taylor - Jan 12, 2011
- Pregnant Camila experiences new things - Aug 17, 2012
- McConnaughey becomes father for second time - Jan 05, 2010
- Matthew McConaughey is strict father - Mar 22, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,