Watts, Klum design for baby charityAugust 29th, 2011 - 9:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 29 (IANS) Hollywood celebrity mothers Naomi Watts and Heidi Klum have designed a pair of jeans to raise money for a baby charity.
The stars, as well as singer Jewel and Matthew McConaughey’s partner Camila Alves, have embellished trousers for the Celebrities 4 Maternity Denim sale, contactmusic.com reports.
The money raised from the auction will benefit the March of Dimes organisation, which helps women achieve full-term pregnancies and healthy babies.
“Now mums can be even more stunning in one-of-a-kind jeans, personally designed by their favourite celebrity icon,” said Jane Massey, executive vice president of the March of Dimes.
- McConaughey took home 'Magic Mike' costumes - Jul 10, 2012
- Mcconaughey to wed this weekend? - Jun 10, 2012
- Matthew Mcconaughey to again become dad - Jul 05, 2012
- McConaughey said no to 'bachelor party' - Jul 09, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey engaged - Dec 27, 2011
- McConaughey's kids excited about new baby - Jul 26, 2012
- Katie Holmes becomes face of Ann Taylor - Jan 13, 2011
- Camila Alves Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Jan 04, 2010
- Muhammad Ali's pregnant daughter storms the catwalk in tight red dress - Feb 11, 2011
- Fatherhood improved my acting skills: McConaughey - Mar 15, 2012
- Marriage was not Alves priority till it happened - Aug 02, 2012
- Katie Holmes to be the new face of Ann Taylor - Jan 12, 2011
- Pregnant Camila experiences new things - Aug 17, 2012
- McConnaughey becomes father for second time - Jan 05, 2010
- Matthew McConaughey is strict father - Mar 22, 2011
Tags: auction, babies, camila alves, celebrities, celebrity icon, celebrity mothers, charity, executive vice, heidi klum, hollywood celebrity, jane massey, march of dimes, maternity, matthew mcconaughey, naomi watts, pair of jeans, pregnancies, singer jewel, trousers, vice president