Watson worries about her looksOctober 6th, 2011 - 6:30 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 6 (IANS) Actress Emma Watson finds the pressure to look good in Hollywood overwhelming but says she is determined not to conform.
“I do worry about the expectation to look a certain way. I find Los Angeles quite scary because of that - all those young people having plastic surgery. But the thing is, I don’t want to look like everyone else.
“I don’t have perfect teeth, I’m not stick thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn’t want to change anything,” contactmusic.com quoted the 21-year-old as saying.
- No crazy diets for Cruz - Jun 26, 2012
- I've accepted my curves and hips: Watson - Sep 04, 2012
- Winslet forms anti-cosmetic surgery group - Aug 19, 2011
- I am scared of plastic surgery: Cindy Crawford - Jul 09, 2010
- Mirren against youngsters getting plastic surgery - Aug 29, 2011
- Cruz wants to slap women who worry about getting old - May 20, 2011
- Humour key to beauty, says Julia Roberts - Aug 06, 2012
- Kardashian worries about her figure - Sep 02, 2010
- Emma Watson doesn't follow trends - Oct 19, 2010
- Watson wants to do varied things - Sep 09, 2012
- It was torture being 20: Diaz - May 20, 2012
- Emma Watson owns 20 Bibles - Aug 25, 2012
- Sarah Harding never to go under the knife again - Jun 28, 2011
- Emma not fashion conscious - Feb 02, 2012
- Emma Watson not serial romancer - Sep 05, 2012