Watson wants to do varied thingsSeptember 9th, 2012 - 2:38 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 9 (IANS) British actress Emma Watson doesn’t want to focus only on acting, and aims to pursue other things in life too.
The 22-year-old star, who is set to return to Brown University in the US in January to complete her degree, feels happiest when pursuing something creative but also wants the chance to live her own life, reports contactmusic.com.
“I’d like to be considered a good, versatile actress. I feel happiest when doing something creative - writing, painting, acting or dancing, so I think I’ll always complement the acting with something else. If you act all the time, you’re spending your life living other people’s lives,” Watson told Glamour magazine.
“Really I’d quite like it if things calm down a bit and I think that will happen naturally,” she added.
- Rihanna wants to date again - Mar 03, 2012
- Emma Watson Feels Sick Of Her 'Harry Potter' Fortune - Nov 04, 2010
- Bruce welcomes fourth child - Apr 02, 2012
- Underwood does own make-up - Apr 24, 2012
- University pals are protective of me, says Emma Watson - Nov 05, 2010
- Only comfortable footwear for Emma Watson - Sep 10, 2012
- What makes Kerr happy? - Oct 11, 2011
- Mulligan loves kids - Sep 13, 2011
- Turning 20: The beginning of 'quarter life crisis'? - Aug 28, 2011
- Rude flight attendants could be good thing, for a change (The Funny Side) - Jun 29, 2012