Watson likes natural lookSeptember 21st, 2011 - 7:31 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 21 (IANS) For Emma Watson, her biggest beauty faux-pas is wearing too much make-up. She says she prefers the natural look.
“The funny thing about me is that I do have a lot of products - I’ve always loved make-up and its ability to transform you. But I don’t actually wear a lot of it, so there is an irony that I own so much of it but wear so little,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Watson as saying.
“But wearing too much make-up has been my biggest beauty faux-pas. I truly, truly believe that beauty is something that comes from within. You can only really look beautiful if you feel beautiful on the inside. It shows through your face, the way you move and the way you hold yourself,” she said.
- Kim Kardashian likes natural look - Oct 30, 2010
- Nicola Roberts won't get her nose fixed - Jul 02, 2011
- Emma Watson, the make-up artist - May 07, 2012
- West prefers Kim's natural look - May 23, 2012
- Julia Roberts too busy to work on her looks - Aug 15, 2010
- Only comfortable footwear for Emma Watson - Sep 10, 2012
- Penelope Cruz chops own hair - Feb 05, 2011
- No Twitter for Blake Lively - Jun 02, 2011
- Gwen Stefani obsessed with make-up - Jun 01, 2010
- Modelling requires lot of hard work: Huntington-Whiteley - Sep 09, 2011
- Watson brings fresh spirit to Lancome: bosses - Mar 15, 2011
- Dolly Parton won't repeat outfits - May 27, 2011
- Arterton feels younger without make-up - Mar 05, 2011
- Emma Watson wants to be a strong role model - Jul 13, 2011
- Watson is hopeless romantic - Sep 22, 2011