Watson hates her ‘Bling Ring’ roleSeptember 21st, 2012 - 2:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 21 (IANS) Actress Emma Watson hates her role in the upcoming movie “Bling Ring”, and says she didn’t like watching herself on the screen.
The 22-year-old plays the role of Nicki, who along with her gang, breaks into the house of celebrities and causes thefts.
“This is how much I hate myself in the movie: I don’t think I’m going to be able to watch it,” thesun.co.uk quoted Watson as saying.
“It’s the first time I couldn’t watch myself,” she added.
However, the actress who rose to fame with “Harry Potter” franchise, loves her profession.
“This is what’s so awesome about my job, to get into the shoes of someone I couldn’t relate to,” she said.
“Bling Ring” is slated to release in 2013.
- Watson turns glamorous for new role - Apr 15, 2012
- Emma Watson owns 20 Bibles - Aug 25, 2012
- Too famous to be in public: Emma Watson - Aug 21, 2012
- Watson denies role in 'Fifty Shades...' movie - Aug 03, 2012
- Watson parties at pole dancing club - Jul 14, 2011
- Watson got emotional at 'Perks of...' premiere - Sep 13, 2012
- Emma Watson slams 'Twilight' series for 'selling sex' - Sep 04, 2010
- Emma Watson slams 'Twilight' saga for selling sex - Sep 04, 2010
- Emma Watson joins 'The Bling Ring' - Mar 02, 2012
- Watson takes up pole-dancing - May 12, 2012