Watson confirms doing ‘Perks Of Being A Wallflower’February 11th, 2011 - 1:48 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 11 (IANS) Actress Emma Watson has confirmed she will feature in the movie “The Perks of Being a Wallflower”.The 20-year-old actress, who earlier said she might give up her film career to focus on fashion, wrote on Twitter: “Hi all, just wanted to tell you that for once a story in the papers is true! I’m filming ‘Perks of Being a Wallflower’ this summer. Can’t wait!(sic)”
Contactmusic.com reports that Logan Lerman will take the leading male role in the coming-of-age drama based on the book by Stephen Chbosky.
The movie tells the tale of a young man named Charlie who falls in love with an older girl (played by Emma) while dealing with his own mental health issues and the suicide of his best friend.
Chbosky has written the screenplay and will direct the movie.
- Watson got emotional at 'Perks of...' premiere - Sep 13, 2012
- Emma Watson to flaunt her body in next - Jul 11, 2011
- The Perks Of Being A Wallflower: Rumored To Be Taken Up By Summit Entertainment - Jan 26, 2011
- Lerman feels lucky to kiss Watson - Jun 05, 2012
- Emma Watson to star in 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' - Feb 11, 2011
- Crowe struggles to reach sets of 'Noah' - Aug 10, 2012
- Emma Watson is dating Johnny Simmon! - Jun 16, 2011
- Emma Watson owns 20 Bibles - Aug 25, 2012
- Watson to star in 'Beauty And The Beast' adaptation - Jul 20, 2011
- Rihanna to show off comedy skills - Jun 02, 2012
- Emma Watson cozies up with beau - Aug 07, 2011
- Emma Watson not dating Johnny Simmons - Jun 18, 2011
- Emma Watson is planning to go back to Brown University - Jul 19, 2011
- Emma Watson caught kissing Johnny Simmons - Aug 09, 2011
- 'Three Musketeers' to hit Indian screens Oct 14 - Sep 02, 2011
Tags: actress emma, best friend, coming of age, emma watson, fashion, film career, logan lerman, london feb, love, mental health issues, perks of being a wallflower, screenplay, stephen chbosky, suicide, young man