Watson can relate to MonroeNovember 22nd, 2011 - 6:04 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 22 (IANS) Emma Watson says she can relate to late actress Marilyn Monroe because of the quest to find balance in her life.
The 21-year-old actress understands how the late cinematic icon struggled to cope with her level of fame and the attention she received, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I certainly feel a lot for her and for what she went through,” she said.
“I think she was just trying to find her feet in the midst of this kind of crazy circus that went on around her, and trying to find some sort of balance and some sort of normality in her life, and I can definitely relate to that,” she added.
- Michelle Williams finds work difficult - Nov 08, 2011
- Emma Watson found Chanel apartment overwhelming - Jun 20, 2011
- Marilyn Monore was a simple dresser: Williams - Nov 01, 2011
- Emma Watson wants her own style - Feb 22, 2012
- Megan Fox to remove Marilyn tattoo - Aug 24, 2011
- Marilyn was incredibly clever: Michelle Williams - Jan 25, 2012
- How Emma Watson led a 'normal life' despite being a millionaire - Nov 28, 2010
- 'My Week With Marilyn' - layered, poignant (IANS Movie Review) - Feb 26, 2012
- Marilyn Monroe is Longoria's style icon - Jun 24, 2012
- Emma Watson wants to be a strong role model - Jul 13, 2011
- Worked hard to play Monroe: Michelle Williams - Sep 15, 2011
- Children are scared of me: Emma Watson - Jul 07, 2011
- Emma Watson to star in 'Marilyn' movie? - Sep 24, 2010
- Naomi Watts 'very scared' about playing Marilyn Monroe in biopic - Jan 27, 2011
- Watts scared about playing Marilyn Monroe - Jan 28, 2011