Water challenge toughest: RennerAugust 13th, 2012 - 6:13 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 13 (IANS) Actor Jeremy Renner was freaked out when he had to jump in freezing water to shoot for a scene in his film “The Bourne Legacy”.
The 41-year-old did his own stunts in the movie, and admits swimming in water was the toughest challenge.
“For all the stunts I was well prepared. But the water? Below 32 degrees? There was nothing I could do to prepare for that. And it freaked me out. Let’s just say it wasn’t very pleasant,” Glamour magazine quoted Renner as saying.
However, the actor found the action scenes in the movie a piece of cake.
“Those scenes are like a well-oiled machine because they have to be smooth, fast and vicious. Of course, if you’re doing hand-to-hand stuff, there are going to be black eyes. I had to give a few,” he said.
- Renner wants 'Bourne' film with Matt Damon - Dec 11, 2011
- No exercise making Renner happy - Aug 02, 2012
- Renner excited to play Steve McQueen in biopic - Aug 14, 2012
- 'The Bourne Legacy' - interesting reboot, but not exciting enough (IANS Movie Review) - Aug 11, 2012
- Going unnoticed is easy, says Rachel Weisz - Jul 25, 2012
- I got married to my career: Jeremy Renner - Aug 04, 2012
- Johansson gets walk of fame star - May 03, 2012
- Kardashians have zero talent: Jeremy Renner - Aug 14, 2012
- Avengers stuntman Jeremy Fitzgerald injured - Jun 28, 2011
- Jeremy Renner would love to take over Mission Impossible - Sep 15, 2010
- Matt Damon not to star in next 'Bourne' movie - Oct 11, 2010
- Jake Gyllenhaal being considered for 'The Bourne Legacy' - Feb 25, 2011
- James Franco to star in The Bourne Legacy? - Nov 05, 2010
- Jeremy Renner to co-star with Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible 4 - Aug 27, 2010
- Matt Damon shocked at being axed from Bourne Legacy - Oct 27, 2010