Watching ‘Fireflies…’ makes Roberts emotionalOctober 14th, 2011 - 3:35 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 14 (IANS) Actress Julia Roberts became emotional while watching “Fireflies in the Garden” as it brings back memories of her pregnancy.
The 43-year-old was pregnant with her son Henry when she filmed the movie in 2007.
“When I see it now, he’s this big boy who can dress himself and do all these things. It really is touching to see that. I think motherhood is challenging for everybody in different ways,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Roberts, who is married to Danny Moderalso and also has seven-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, as saying.
“My challenges as a wife and a mother are very different from the ones portrayed in the movie, but I think for everybody it’s a hard challenge.”
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012
- Julia Roberts destined to marry Danny Moder - Jun 16, 2011
- Julia Roberts plans to shift to Hawaii - Jul 19, 2012
- Julia Roberts enjoying motherhood - May 22, 2010
- Roberts holidaying in Ireland - Aug 16, 2012
- Roberts made life-long friends while shooting 'Eat Pray...' - Sep 23, 2010
- Julia describes her husband as her 'Rock' - Sep 13, 2010
- Julia Roberts' kids chanted and shaved their heads during India visit - Oct 12, 2010
- Tom Hanks multi-tasking is pretty impressive : Julia Roberts - Jul 11, 2011
- Julia Roberts not a Botox fan - Aug 06, 2010
- Julia Roberts too busy to work on her looks - Aug 15, 2010
- Julia Roberts too old for romantic comedies - Aug 02, 2010
- Julia Roberts keeps kids away from sweets - Aug 12, 2010
- I'm a pretty strict mom when it comes to sweets, says Julia Roberts - Aug 12, 2010
- Julia Roberts to adopt child from India? - Sep 30, 2010