Watch out for Ajay’s ‘Son Of Sardar’, says KajolAugust 3rd, 2012 - 2:55 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 3 (IANS) Kajol is playing the perfect wife by spreading the good word about her husband Ajay Devgn’s next film “Son Of Sardar”. She says the trailer is just a glimpse of the movie.
“I haven’t seen the (complete) film, but I have seen bits of it. It is looking fabulous. The trailer is good, but the film is even better,” the 37-year-old said here.
Ajay has had a spate of successful films recently - be it the “Golmaal” series, “Singham” or “Bol Bachchan”, and with “Son Of Sardar”, he is only expected to take it to the next level.
“Son of Sardar”, releasing Nov 13, also stars Sanjay Dutt and Sonakshi Sinha.
Meanwhile, Kajol, who recently sizzled on the red carpet of the Vogue beauty awards, says it is important to have the right attitude and confidence to carry off any look at such events.
“My red carpet style says that I have to have a good sense of humour to be able to take the criticism. My red carpet style says that I have to have a big smile and it also says that I have to believe I am beautiful for you to believe I am beautiful,” said Kajol.
Kajol herself has been keeping away from films and was last seen in “Toonpur Ka Superhero” in 2010, the same year when her film “My Name is Khan” had hit theatres.
- Naagin dance scares Sharman (Movie Snippets) (With Image) - Jun 13, 2012
- Rohit Shetty feels the 100-crore pressure - Jul 25, 2012
- No 'Golmaal' for now: Rohit Shetty - Jun 25, 2012
- No change in Sanjay since 20 years: David Dhawan - Oct 06, 2011
- Akshay gives 'Son of Sardar' title to Ajay - Aug 23, 2011
- Ajay's character in "Bol..." mix of 'Singham', 'Golmaal' - Jul 03, 2012
- I have a lot to learn: Abhishek Bachchan - Jun 27, 2012
- Ajay the most versatile actor: Kajol - Dec 08, 2010
- Critics are my lucky charm: Director Rohit Shetty (Interview) - Jul 04, 2012
- 'Bol Bachchan' crosses Rs.50 crore mark - Jul 10, 2012
- Rohit open to 'Bol Bachchan' sequel - Jul 09, 2012
- 'There can't be another Rakhi Sawant' (movie Snippets) - Dec 20, 2011
- SRK wishes Riteish for production innings (Movie Snippets) - Sep 14, 2012
- Kajol Wants To Take A Break From Films Until Her Son Turns Three - Dec 15, 2010
- Audience wants entertainment, not education: Ajay Devgn - Jun 22, 2012
Tags: attitude, beauty awards, bol, confidence, glimpse, good sense of humour, good word, kajol, next level, perfect wife, red carpet, sanjay dutt, sardar, sense of humour, singham, sinha, smile, spate, superhero, vogue beauty