Washington, Mar 7 (ANI): Canadian singer Avril Lavigne is all set to launch her own clothing line tiMarch 7th, 2008 - 4:10 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Mar 7 (ANI): Canadian singer Avril Lavigne is all set to launch her own clothing line tilted Abbey Dawn.
The range, named after the nickname her dad calls her, includes the singer’s signature style with hoodies, jeans and tees in bright colours and skull and zebra patterns.
“It’s rock glam: fun, colourful, young and edgy,” Usmagazine.com quoted Lavigne as saying.
“Everything is fit to be sexy and flattering,” she added.
The 23-year-old singer has collaborated on the designs and even chosen fabrics.
The clothing line would be launched at Kohl’s stores nationwide in July.(ANI)
- Now Avril Lavigne launches clothing line for 'young girls' - Jul 09, 2009
- Avril Lavigne's new designs inspired by 'Alice in Wonderland' - Mar 03, 2010
- Avril Lavigne wants to run scandal free celeb magazine - Apr 03, 2008
- Avril Lavigne creates nail polish range - Jan 22, 2012
- Avril Lavigne to launch children's clothing line - Jul 10, 2009
- Avril Lavigne's half-shaved hairdo - Jun 14, 2012
- JLo, Anthony not to attend launch of clothing line - Aug 20, 2011
- West slams mens' fashion in US - May 10, 2012
- Beyonce to create maternity range - Oct 13, 2011
- Lavigne donates musical instruments to kids - Jun 28, 2012
- Avril Lavigne engaged - Aug 22, 2012
- Avril Lavigne, husband officially divorced - Nov 19, 2010
- Emma Bunton takes design tips from son - Jan 31, 2012
- Saris with a twist by Kiran Uttam Ghosh (With Images) - Jan 14, 2012
- Avril Lavigne obsessed with cooking - Oct 04, 2010