Was Whitney Houston murdered?March 7th, 2012 - 1:44 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 7 (IANS) If the friends and family of Whitney Houston are to be believed, the late singer may have been murdered.
According to tmz.com, Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office has received phone calls and emails from people claiming to be related to the star and all share the belief that Houston may have been murdered.
One of the relatives also claimed to have information supporting the murder theory.
The coroner has already verified that there was no sign of foul play or trauma, but the official cause of death won’t be determined until toxicology results are in.
Houston was found dead in the bath of a Beverly Hills hotel room Feb 11. She was 48.
- Did Houston mix prescription drugs with alcohol? - Feb 13, 2012
- Carrie Underwood wore a Gomez-Gracia gown at the Grammy Awards - Feb 13, 2012
- Houston's fellow hotel guests demand refund - Feb 21, 2012
- Whitney Houston died of accidental drowning - Mar 23, 2012
- Whitney Houston's body flown to New Jersey on Tyler Perry's private jet - Feb 14, 2012
- Houston to be buried next to dad - Feb 17, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone hires private investigator - Jul 19, 2012
- Whitney Houston's family in reality show - May 13, 2012
- Singer Whitney Houston dies at 48 (Lead) - Feb 12, 2012
- Morgan mistakes a drag queen for Houston - Jul 17, 2012
- Amber Riley's Whitney Houston's cover on Glee - Feb 16, 2012
- Whitney Houston found under water - Feb 14, 2012
- Houston's daughter shattered by mom's death - Feb 13, 2012
- Whitney Houston's casket photo upsets family - Feb 26, 2012
- Houston to get posthumous award - May 17, 2012
Tags: belief that, beverly hills hotel, cause of death, friends and family, hotel room, los angeles county, los angeles county coroner, murder theory, phone calls, relatives, sign of foul play, tmz, toxicology results, trauma, whitney houston