Warring Spice Girls cant even bear to stay at the same hotel!February 7th, 2008 - 6:44 pm ICT by admin
London, Feb 07 (ANI): The Spice Girls row is said to have turned so ugly that they no longer even want to stay at the same hotel.
The row has turned the recently reunited group to break into two sides, Emma Bunton and Melanie Brown on one side while the rest on the other.
The matter is said to have escalated a lot, so much so that the girls cannot bear to be under the same roof with one another, and have insisted that they stay in different hotels for the last leg of their Canadian tour.
“They usually stay in the same hotel, but that’s changed, the Mirror quoted an insider as saying.
“What was meant to be a chance to get together, have fun and make cash has become a nightmare. The only time they get together is for sound checks and the concerts. They lead separate lives, the insider added.
As reported by observers, the fight is most bitter between 32-year-old Mel B, and 34-year-old Mel C.
“The tension has been bubbling under the surface for some time. Mel B and Mel C seem to have a real problem with each other,” the source said.
“All this talk of family and solo careers seems far fetched. As far as I’m concerned, the bickering is the issue,” the source added. (ANI)
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Mel B regrets missing Queen's celebrations - Jun 06, 2012
- No tour for Spice Girls: Mel C - Sep 05, 2011
- Spice Girls not to attend BRITs Awards - Feb 15, 2010
- Spice Girls reunite in London - Jun 27, 2012
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Spice Girls gear up for Royal reunion - Jan 29, 2012
- Olympic rehearsals made Halliwell's birthday bizarre - Aug 28, 2012
- Spice Girls To Perform In 2012 Olympic Games - Oct 19, 2010
- Mel C regrets permanent tattoos - Jun 29, 2012
- I don't need Spice Girls reunion : Mel C - Dec 03, 2011
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Mel C wants more children - Mar 07, 2010
- Pregnant Emma bonds with bandmates - Feb 21, 2011
- Mel B wants another 'Spice Girls' reunion - Mar 20, 2011