‘Wanderlust’ director all praise for Jennifer AnistonJanuary 24th, 2011 - 2:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 24 (ANI): Director Judd Aptrow loved working with Jennifer Aniston on his upcoming comedy ‘Wanderlust’, in which the actress has apparently gone topless.
Aptrow said that Aniston, 41, was “just easy” on the flick’s set.
“That’s why people like her and like working with her so much,” UsMagazine.com quoted Aptrow as saying at Saturdays’ Producers Guild Awards in L.A.
“She’s always been an incredibly, funny person. She really is what she appears to be. She is just a great person who really is skilled at what she does and is hilarious!,” he said.
The comedy film, set to be released this October, features Aniston and onscreen husband Paul Rudd getting into some R-rated shenanigans — a nudist, hallucinogenic drugs and more — when they mistake a hippie commune for a bed and breakfast. (ANI)
- Jennifer Aniston to go topless in 'Wanderlust'? - Nov 11, 2010
- Judd Aptrow Seems To Be Bowled Over By Aniston - Jan 25, 2011
- Aniston signs another raunchy role - Aug 27, 2010
- No problem going topless: Jennifer Aniston - Feb 19, 2012
- Aniston lands another raunchy role - Jun 17, 2010
- Justin is my protector: Aniston - Apr 14, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston Will Strip Onscreen - Aug 27, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston 'to go topless in new movie' - Aug 27, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston Plays A Raunchy Role Again In 'Wanderlust' - Jun 17, 2010
- Malin Akerman Describes Jennifer Aniston As "Every Guy's Dream" - Nov 20, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston to star in a raunchy movie 'Wanderlust' - Jun 17, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston To Be Seen In A Raunchy Avatar In 'Wanderlust' - Jun 17, 2010
- Guess Who Is Jennifer Aniston's New Admirer? - Nov 22, 2010
- Aniston, Theroux share first public kiss - Feb 24, 2012
- Aniston uses body double for revealing scene - Aug 22, 2012